The 10th Annual MOFF GT is Full!
Thank you to the MOFF community for all your support thus far. We are looking forward to seeing everyone on Saturday, 01-Oct. Please see the event info below:
- Registration opens 8:30 AM
- Shotgun start at 10:00 AM
- Breakfast burritos and lunches WILL BE provided
- Live performances by The SLO High Band
- Special Guest: Artist Legacy Standard
- Opening remarks by the President of the ALS Association Golden West Chapter, Fred Fisher
Where: Cypress Ridge Golf Course
Click here to explore ways to golf, sponsor, and donate to the silent auction.
If you are volunteering and have questions, please email: email@example.com .
This year marks the 10th Anniversary of the MOFF Golf to Find a cure for ALS event. We will be celebrating with a Hawaiian theme. Let’s get tropical and raise money to find a cure for ALS!
(Click image above for more tournament info)