It is that time of year! The MOFF Annual Hike x Brunch event is right around the corner. This year, the brunch portion of the event will be tailored to the comfort of your home and the hike component can take place at any hike destination near you. MOFF will be partnering with local breakfast establishments in San Luis Obispo county during the event weekend. Attendees will be able to preorder brunches options from Splash Cafe in SLO
When: February 27th & 28th
Where: Felsman’s Loop in SLO or at the hiking location of your choice
How to participate:
1. Preorder a Splash Brunch Box prior to the event (coming soon)
2. Visit the Hike x Brunch event site (coming soon)
3. Hike a mountain near you on Feb 27th or 28th
4. Take a picture at the top and tag @marthaolsonfernandezfoundation on Instagram or Facebook and make sure to #alsawareness!
5. Pick up your preordered brunch at Splash Cafe
6. Have a wonderful weekend knowing that you hiked for the 91 people living with ALS on the Central Coast that can no longer hike anymore
Roses will be available at the base of Felsman Loop on Saturday and Sunday if you plan to hike to Martha’s Memorial Bench like we have done in previous years. The Fernandez Family will be hiking Felsman Loop on both days. We hope to see you there!
The virtual event site will go live mid January. Invitations will be in your inbox soon.
Donations raised during the event will go towards ALS Research Project Grants and Grants for ALS Patient Care Programs on the Central Coast of CA.
Thank you for your support!